LaunchTech is eager to continue growing our team and are seeking entry-level candidates for Account Coordinator positions. Ideal applicants must have excellent writing skills, acute attention to detail, a high level of organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. Individuals should thrive in a high-energy entrepreneurial environment, possess a strong work ethic and be self-motivated.
Account Coordinators support communication campaigns by monitoring client coverage, writing press documents, implementing social media campaigns, pitching media as well as maintaining ongoing PR reports, media lists and editorial calendars.
Duties will be assigned as follows:
• Support account team
• Understand, and monitor all activities on accounts
• Consistently maintain project management software to reflect all account activities and updates
• Prepare and ensure accuracy of status reports, press lists, with minimal typos
• Draft award submissions, speaking opportunities and basic news releases to a satisfactory level
• Run social media activity for clients, with minimal typos
• Understand the media and the focus areas/interests of top reporters
• Proactively raise new media opportunities
• Heavy focus on media, client and industry research
• Manage select projects
• Demonstrate understanding of PR principals and client technologies
When applying, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!