As the holiday season approaches, the LaunchTech team is in the thick of award application season for our clients. Awards are an integral part of building your corporate resume. Wins tell prospects, customers and competitors that your brand, product and/or team are innovative, ambitious and experienced. They also represent an optimal way to keep corporate news flowing, increase awareness and help you stand toe-to-toe with your competitors.
Award submissions are a labor of love, but labor nonetheless, which is exactly why we take the reins for our clients on this process. We hunt through the trove of awards – paid, non-paid, credible, fluffy—and support our clients through phases of vetting to submitting by:
1) Researching the awards landscape
2) Suggesting an acceptable fiscal year budget
3) Prioritizing the most impactful award opportunities
4) Drafting the award submissions with the latest messaging
5) Promoting the results (short-term and long-term) with an integrated strategy
Winning in and of itself is great, but knowing how to make the most of your investment and capitalize on wins is where the LaunchTech team thrives.