Today’s General Counsel’s “Exchange” conference series provides educational and interactive panels for providing C-Suite members with pertinent information.
LaunchTech Communication’s SVP of Operations, Kate Shapiro, will be moderating a panel on November 14, 2019, in Dallas, Texas.
Session 7: The Weapons of Cyber War
9:00 – 10:00 am
This session will cover:
- Defining your cyber-borders
- Training your troops
- Perimeter Defenses – Secure your employees where they are
- User-based rules
- Defense in Depth
- Security by Design
- Monitoring and threat detection
- “I didn’t know” is no longer acceptable
- Actionable Intelligence: Need for Trusted Processes and Workflows (Automation and Orchestration)
Brian Egenrieder, Chief Revenue Officer, SyncDog
Kate Shapiro, Senior Vice President, Operations, LaunchTech
Bryan Hurd, Vice President, Head of Office, Seattle, Stroz Friedberg
The session description is courtesy of Today’s General Counsel.